It is Update Tuesday once again! I love the projects that Stampin' UP! highlighted today in our Stampin' Success email. It is great to get these beautiful examples to help promote our products. I hope you enjoy today's Update Tuesday as much as I do.
How cute are these Art themed projects!
How cute are these Art themed projects!
Image Copyright Stampin' UP!
I am not even sure where to start! So I will just begin like I'm reading and I will go from right to left!
And since there are three projects today I will try to make this as brief as I can without skimping on any necessary details.
The Adorable card on the left is made with the small Memories & More Cards. This is fantastic because these come in a package that contains two sizes of cards and envelopes. Each package contains 10 of each sized card and envelopes. This smaller size is 3in. x 4in. and the larger size, 4in. x 6 in., was used for the card on the right. The boxed project in the center uses the Mini Shipping Boxes which are 4in. x 3in. x 2 5/8in.
For the Ribbon & Button Card on the left:
- Cut a piece of Follow your Art Designer Series Paper 3in. x 4 in. to fit the front of the card and adhere it to the front using Snail adhesive or Tombow multipurpose glue.
- On Whisper White card stock stamp the ribbon spools using Memento ink.
- Color the ribbons on the stamped image using Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends and Pool Party Stampin' Blends.
- On Whisper White card stock stamp the filigree label using Calypso Coral ink.
- Using the Arts & Crafts Dies, die cut the ribbon image and the filigree spool out.
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral card stock 5/8in. x 1in. and adhere to center of filigree spool.
- Tie a bow around the center of the filigree label using a piece of Nature's Twine in Grapefruit Grove.
- To make the buttons use the Arts & Crafts Dies to cut 5 Buttons from silver foil. If you choose you can use the Button Button embossing folder and emboss a piece of silver foil card stock. Use various sized circle punches to cut them out. 1/2in., 3/4in., and 1in.
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock 3/4in. x 2in. and stamp the sentiment "You make everything sparkle" in Calypso Coral ink.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive assemble your card according the layout in the photo.
For the Mini Shipping Box Project:
- Assemble one of the Mini Shipping Boxes folding on the score lines. Using the side with two flaps as the top so the Stampin' UP! Logo on the side of the box faces upright. Fill your box with treats or goodies of your choice for your recipient! Tape shut using the Follow Your Art Washi Tape, pattern of your choice.
- Cut a piece of Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper 3in. x 12in. and score at1 1/2in., 4 1/8in., 7 1/8in., and 9 7/8in. Wrap the Designer Series Paper around the box and adhere using a piece of Tear & Tape adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry card stock 1 1/2in. x 8 1/2in. Use the Banner Triple Punch and cut a banner tail at each end.
- Run the Crushed Curry though the Button Button Embossing Folder. It won't fit all the way the first time, one end will stick out. After you have run it through your embossing machine once turn it around and just place the un-embossed end into the folder and run it through again. Voila! Attach it to the top of the box with Stampin Dimensionals, and then lightly fold down and adhere to the front and back of the box with Stampin Dimensionals as well.
- Stamp the clip from the It Starts with Art stamp set in Gray Granite ink, stamped off once. Cut it out with the Arts & Crafts Die.
- Stamp the "you paint my world with happiness" sentiment on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Use a 1 1/2in. circle punch to cut it out.
- Adhere the clip to the back of the circle sentiment attach to the Crushed Curry banner. Embellish with Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana felt flowers from the Follow Your Art Embellishment kit.
For the Pencils, Markers, & Button Card on the right:
- On Whisper White card stock stamp the markers and pencil image six times Memento ink. You will need six watercolor pencils, 3 Stampin' Blends Markers and 3 Stampin' Write Markers. You will have some Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write Marker images left over to use for any project you choose.
- Using Stampin' Blends markers in Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Rococo Rose, and Balmy Blue color your card stock watercolor pencils, markers, and blends according to the photo.
- Using the Arts & Crafts Dies cut out your card stock watercolor pencils, markers and blends.
- Using the Arts & Crafts Dies cut three buttons of each color card stock: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pool Party, and Balmy Blue. You'll have 12 mini card stock buttons total.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 1in. x 3in. and stamp with the sentiment "Follow your art". Stamp your sentiment closer to the top edge of the card stock.
- Using the Arts & Crafts Dies cut the sentiment piece using the lacy die to create a lace edge and then attach underneath the sentiment.
- Using the Arts & Crafts dies cut a Silver Foil paper clip....I ran out and cut a Champagne Foil paper clip.
- Tie a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine in a bow and glue dot it to the card stock paper clip.
- Adhere this paper clip to the right edge of the sentiment piece.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 5 3/4in x 3 3/4in. Using Dimensionals adhere your card stock watercolor pencils, markers and blends according to the photo onto this piece of card stock and then adhere onto a large size Memories & More Card. Adhere the sentiment to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
And that is it, you just created three fun, gorgeous projects!