I am so excited for another One Card Wonder Wednesday. Every week that brings us closer to Autumn makes me happy. I grew up in Michigan and will always be a Michigan girl at heart. Even though I now live in Florida, Autumn is still my favorite time of the year. I have one tree, a Japanese Maple that turns a deep shade of red. It is one of the highlights of my year...fall color in Florida. I can honestly say that is what I miss most about Michigan. The crisp Autumn air, leaves in ever changing hues, sweaters and hot cocoa. The thought of this just brings a feeling of comfort to me. Oh, how I miss walking in the crisp Autumn air.
Do you love Autumn as much as I do? Then you will love today's Project. I have incorporated three stamp sets from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, Ride With Me, Waterfront, and Winter Woods. I didn't want the truck to just be floating on the card, I needed some dirt for the Truck to be parked on. So the Waterfront stamp set provided that. I love how the trees stamped in the background make the card complete. Without them, the card just looked too bare. I needed a filler and the Winter Woods stamp set came to mind. What is better than bare trees in the background to highlight an Autumn pumpkin picking!
The truck in the Ride With Me Bundle is so reminiscent of trucks from years gone by. I fell in love with it the instant I saw the set. Having various sentiments and contents for the back of the pickup truck make this set extremely versatile. Who doesn't love a vintage truck?
Measurements & Instructions
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy Card Stock 8 1/2 in. x 5 1/2in. score at 4 1/2 in. and fold.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party Card Stock 5 1/4 in. x 4 in.
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede Card Stock 5 in. x 3 3/4in. and adhere to the Pool Party Card Stock.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 4 3/4 in. x 3 1/2 in.
- In Crumb Cake ink stamp the bare trees from the Winter Woods Stamp Set once on the left side of the Whisper White Card Stock and then partially on the right side to create a forest background and adhere to the Soft Suede Card Stock.
- In Crumb cake stamp sand from the Waterfront Stamp Set onto the Whisper White Card Stock.
- On a Scrap piece of whisper White Card Stock stamp the truck and the pumpkins with Memento Ink.
- Color the truck and pumpkins using the Stampin' Blends.
- Die cut the pumpkins using the Truck Ride Dies.
- Fussy Cut the truck out.
- Adhere the pumpkins in the back of the truck then adhere the truck to the forest stamped Whisper White Card Stock.
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread in a bow around the stacked Card Stocks.
- Using Dimensionals to adhere this whole piece to the Night of Navy Card Base.
- Stamp the Happy Harvest sentiment on a scrap of Pool Party Card Stock and punch it out with the Classic Label Punch. Voila!
If you enjoyed this video head over to my online store so you can make your own! All items necessary are listed below.
Please use AUG 2019 HOST CODE : BS3MS6QV for orders under $150.