Welcome to this week's One Card Wonder Wednesday! I haven't played with my Good Morning Magnolia Bundle in a while so I thought why not make a card for today. I also incorporated the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Cards and Envelopes for this project. Have you seen them? They are beautiful with a silver embossed lining on the front. They are made with Kraft paper, which pairs perfectly with the stamp set. Whisper White and Mossy Meadow magnolia printed envelope liners are included, making these cards even more special.
I feel as though this card came together effortlessly. So effortlessly that I made an alternative birthday card at the same time. The Birthday card is slightly different and tomorrow I will post another blog with instructions for it as an added bonus to today's card!
It is hard to tell from the photo but the magnolia flowers are die cut from the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper and are adhered to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. I also used Wink of Stella to give them some sparkle. Silver Metallic Thread and the Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments add extra dimension to the card.
Measurements & Instructions
- Fold the Kraft Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card on the score line.
- Adhere the Whisper White and Mossy Meadow printed envelope liner to the envelope.
- Cut a piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper 2 7/8in. x 4in. and one strip of the Mossy Meadow striped Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper 3/4in. x 4in.
- Using Snail Adhesive adhere the Designer Series Paper to the center of the card front.
- Using Snail Adhesive adhere the Mossy Meadow strip across the front bottom of the Magnolia Lane DSP as shown in photo.
- Using the Magnolia Memory Dies, die cut two Magnolias from a piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper.
- Wrap Silver Metallic Thread around your fingers 4-5 times to create a messy loop of thread. Adhere to the front of the card using a glue dot.
- Using Stazon ink, stamp the "Thanks" sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set onto one of the tags from the Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments.
- Thread a piece of Linen thread through the tag and tie a bow. Then thread a small piece of Silver Metallic Thread through the hole and tie it in a knot and trim off excess.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals, adhere the magnolias to the front of the card over the top of the magnolias that are printed on the Designer Series Paper.
- Brush Wink of Stella over the flowers to give them some shine.
- Adhere the Cork Tag to the front of card using Tear and Tape adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card stock 4in. x 6in.
- Using Petal Pink ink, ink the large Magnolia floral image, stamp off once on scrap paper and then stamp onto the left side of the Whisper White Cardstock piece. This will leave a light image of the Magnolia that a message can be written over inside the card.
- Using Snail Adhesive adhere the stamped Whisper White Card Stock to the inside of the card. Voila!