How are you today?! Everything is good in my little world. I have been printing labels and addressing envelopes for my Holiday Catalog mailing. I hope you are on my list! If you are, I mailed your yesterday! If you are not, holler at me and I will get one to you. Nothing better than getting happy mail!
In honor of this momentous occasion I have created some cute little random act of kindness 3in. x 3in. cards. These little beauties are so easy to make and carry in your purse for handing out wherever you go. Have a nice checkout person at the grocery store? Give a card. Happy with your hair cut? Give a card. These little random acts of kindness can go a long way.
|Today's Project! Magnolia Lane Random Act of Kindness card.|
I gave a little random act of kindness card to my hair stylist today. She loved it! And even set it out so everyone can see it. Her card is one that I made with leftover Paper Pumpkin supplies. Perfect use for any paper leftovers you may have. So I thought, why not start carrying some of these around with me. Everyone deserves a smile!
|Card I gave to my hairstylist made with leftovers from Paper Pumpkin!|
So make some of these little 3in. X 3in. Cards and share them with the world. Let’s start making people smile wherever we are!
Measurements & Instructions for 3 x 3 Random Acts of Kindness Cards
- Cut Whisper White Thick cardstock 3 in. X 6in. and score at 3in. then fold on score line.
- Cut a piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper 3in. x 3in. and adhere to the front of the mini card.
- Cut Magnolia Memories & More vellum 2 7/8in. x 2 7/8in. and adhere to the front of the mini card.
- Stamp a magnolia flower in Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock. Use Old Olive and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends to color the magnolia.
- Die cut the magnolia using the Magnolia Memory dies.
- Adhere to the from of the card with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Using the card stock stickers from the Magnolia Memories & More cards, add a sentiment and decorate the front of your card.
- Cut a 2 7/8in. x 2 7/8in. piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper and adhere to inside of the envelope as a liner. Voila!