Welcome to another Update Tuesday! Today's Update includes the beautiful Pressed Petals Journal. I had to show you this photo enlarged because the details are gorgeous...and because it is worthy of it. The journal cover is floral debossed, meaning the image is imprinted into the cover and is not raised like embossing. How pretty is that!? I'll be honest, it reminds me of debossed leather. Does it remind you of anything?
As you can can see the journals are spiral bound. What you can't see are the pages. They are printed with beautiful floral images and will make your journaling or memory keeping extra special. The pages are also perforated so you can remove them and use as card fronts if desired..
Image © Stampin' UP!
Measurements and Instructions
- Die cut a Gold Foil Sheets leafy label using the Petals Labels Dies.
- Die cut a So Saffron oval using the Petals Labels Dies.
- In Night of Navy Ink stamp "grateful" sentiment onto the So Saffron oval using the Path of Petals Stamp Set.
- Adhere So Saffron Oval onto the Gold Foil Label using SNAIL adhesive.
- Cut a strip of Night of Navy Card Stock 1/2in. x 2 1/4in. Stamp the sentiment "always finding joy" from the Path of Petals Stamp Set and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Trim the ends slightly to make the banner tails.
- Adhere Night of Navy Banner onto the front of the oval label using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Emboss a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder then die cut a filigree label using the Stitched Labels Dies.
- Using Versamark ink, on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock, stamp a single floral image from the Path of Petals Stamp set. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool and fussy cut the image. Then Adhere the floral image to the end of the Night of Navy banner.
- Fussy Cut a piece of Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper to create the Night of Navy and So Saffron floral and foliage background. Attach to journal using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere Very Vanilla Stitched Label on top of the Floral Background using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere a Gold Designer Element to the top of the Very Vanilla Stitched label using a glue dot.
- Using Linen Thread make a bow and attach it to the Gold Designer Element using a glue dot.
- Attach the "grateful" "always finding joy" layered sentiment piece onto the Very Vanilla Stitched Label using Stampin' Dimensionals. Voila!