I just made a super cute birthday card using the You Always Deliver Stamp Set. This is the second time I have used this set and I can say that it is fun to use! I love the little doggie that is chasing the delivery person. The delivery person has his hands held out to carry the packages, the gift, or the potted plant. How cute is that?
For this card, since it is a birthday card, I have the delivery man carrying the gift . The little doggie is chasing behind with hearts floating above his head...he loves the delivery man. LOL
There are lots of written instructions for this card but I promise it is a simple card to put together.
Who will you give this card to?
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Real Red Card Stock 5 1/2in. x 8 1/2in. Score at 4 1/4in. and fold on score line.
- Cut a piece of Smoky Slate Card Stock 3 3/4in. x 5in. and emboss with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- Adhere Smoky Slate Card Stock to front of Card using Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry Card Stock 2in. x 4 1/2in. and emboss with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. Then punch the end of the Card Stock strip with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Card Stock 1in. x 4in. and emboss with the Corrugated 3D embossing folder. Then punch the end of the Card Stock with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere the banners to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Die Cut the largest stitched Oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies in Whisper White Card Stock. At the same time die cut a stitched Rectangle from the Stitches Rectangles Dies.
- Die Cut "happy" in Basic Black Card Stock using the Well Written Dies.
- Using the Starburst Punch and punch a starburst from the Silver Glimmer paper and cut it in half. Attach the half using Snail Adhesive to the right of the Crushed Curry Banner.
- Stamp the delivery man onto the stitched oval in Memento ink. And Color him using Stampin' Blends.
- On a piece of Scrap Whisper White Card Stock stamp the gift and the doggie in Memento ink and color using Stampin' Blends.
- Using Paper Snips fussy cut out the doggie and the gift.
- Using Memento ink, ink only the "Birthday Wishes" from the "Sending you Birthday Wished From Far Away" sentiment. I show you how to do this in the video.
- Adhere the die cut "happy" to the top left of the stitched rectangle using Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Adhere the Stitched Oval using one Stampin" Dimensional on the right side and Tear & Tape on the left.
- Adhere the Doggie using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals and adhere the gift using Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the little hearts just above the doggie's head on the Stitched Oval.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 3 3/4in. x 5in. and adhere to the inside of card using Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp hearts in all four corners of the Whisper White Cardstock inside of card. Voila!
***In my video I refer to the gray card stock as Gray Granite...it is Smoky Slate...OOOPS!***