Welcome to another One Card Wonder Wednesday. Today marks the launch of the Stamping' UP! Holiday Catalog! How fun!!! So to mark the occasion I decided to create this week's card with a mash-up of products from four different bundles/suites. I combined the Come To Gather Designer Series Paper and Let It Snow Designer Series Paper with Early Espresso and Real Red Card Stock. The snowflake die from the Feels like Frost Dies create the embellishments while the Merry Moose Bundle is the centerpiece of the card.
I think it turned out pretty cute for a mash-up! Sometimes trying to combine elements from more than two different families of products can be tricky. But I have to say this card came together easily. This Moose is quickly becoming one of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog. Enjoy the video and have fun making this card!
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut Early Espresso Card Stock 4 1/4in/ x 11in. Score at 5 1/2in. and fold on score line.
- Cute two pieces of Come To Gather Designer Series Paper, one polka dot pattern 4in. x 5 1/4in., one wood plank pattern 1 1/2in. x 3in. and punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere the polka dot paper to the card front using Snail adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Real Red Card Stock 3 1/4in. x 4 1/4in. and adhere to the front of the card, centered.
- Cut a piece of Let It Snow Designer Series Paper 3in. x 4in. and adhere to the center of the Real Red Card Stock using Snail adhesive.
- On a scrap piece of Gray Granite Cards Stock stamp the Moose from the Merry Moose Stamp Set in Early Espresso Ink and punch out using the Moose Punch.
- On a scrap piece of Real Red Card Stock stamp a scarf from the Merry Moose Stamp Set in Real Red ink, fussy cut it out and adhere to the Moose's neck using Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Die Cut two Real Red snowflakes using the snowflakes the Frosted Frames Dies.
- Stamp The sentiment "enjoy the STILLNESS of the SEASON" onto the wood plank banner.
- Tie the small snowflake to the banner using Linen Thread and Whisper White Baker's Twine.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals attach the banner and the Moose to the front of the card, according to pic.
- Adhere the second snowflake using Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 4in. x 5 1/4in. Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail adhesive.
- Using theMerry Moose Stamp Set, stamp the bottom with a row of tiny dot snowflakes. Voila!