Welcome to the second post in my Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Series. I'm glad you are here and ready for round two!
When I started working on these projects I knew I wanted to post these projects in succeeding posts so you would be able to make each project without getting overwhelmed. If you are like me, cut enough supplies to make more than one card at a time....I promise you won't regret it!
Have Fun making today's card!
If you like this project and the video make sure you head over to my store to get your supplies to make some for yourself.
valeriesmith.stampinup.net and click shop now.
I am working my way to an incentive trip. I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin' Journey!
Video link for email subscribers: https://youtu.be/8aVTofm5pxY
Project Three will be posted on October 12, 2019 @ 6pm CST.
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Old Olive Card Stock 5 1/2in. x 8 1/2in., score at 4 1/4in. and fold on score line.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 4in. x 5 1/4in. and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Choose a gold foil embossed card front, I chose the tiny stars. Then watercolor wash the front with Old Olive Ink and an Aqua Painter. Make sure you view the video for an easy way to watercolor!
- Let this watercolored card front dry and adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Card Stock 3 1/2in. x 3 1/4in. and adhere to the card front with the 3 1/4in. side facing the top of card.
- Using the Stitched Shapes Dies cut a 2 7/8in. stitched circle from The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Designer Series Paper. Then adhere it to the front left of the card over the Vellum Card Stock using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock stamp three of the small trees from the Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set in Old Olive ink, stamping off to make progressively lighter trees.
- Die cut the trees using the Most Wonderful Time Dies.
- Attach the trees to the Stitched Circle using Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut two pieces of Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper, 1in. x 3 3/4in.(stripes) and 3/4in. x 3in.(bows).
- Attach the bow piece of designer series paper to the striped designer series paper using Snail Adhesive. Then adhere them to the card front at the bottom of the trees using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Choose a deer from the Most Wonderful Time Card Stock Stickers and use the embossing buddy to powder the parts of the deer you don't want sticking to the card. (view video for this process)
- Adhere the deer to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Smoky Slate Card Stock 1/2in. x 2in. and in Old Olive ink stamp the sentiment "HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS" from the Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set and adhere to the front of card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add three Gold Faceted Stars to the front of the card. Voila!