Welcome to day three of my Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Series. Happy to have you here again and hope you are ready to get creative. Get your supplies out and let's get started! Today's project is a note card sized Christmas card that is 100% gorgeous.
If you like this project and the video make sure you head over to my store to get your supplies to make some for yourself.
valeriesmith.stampinup.net and click shop now.
I am working my way to an incentive trip. I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin' Journey!
Video link for email subscribers: https://youtu.be/-Rv2WA_fBbY
Project Four will be posted October 13, 2019 @ 6pm CST.
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Old Olive Card Stock 5in. x 7in. and score at 3 1/2in. and fold on score line making a 3 1/2in. x 5in. note card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 3 1/4in. x 4 3/4in. and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Using Old Olive ink and the North Star stamp from the Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set, stamp several stars down the right front side of the card.
- Cut a piece of the striped Gold Foil embossed card front 2in. x 5in. and adhere to the left front of the card using Snail Adhesive or Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut a piece of Smoky Slate Card Stock and piece of Whisper White Card Stock both 3 1/4in x 3in.
- Stamp 5 of the smaller trees from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley in Old Olive Ink on the Whisper White Card Stock, making some darker and some lighter by stamping full strength and stamping off for some.
- Layer & adhere this stamped piece with the Smoky Slate Card Stock on an angle. Then adhere to the front of the card using Snail Adhesive or Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Using the Stitched Circles Dies cut a 1 7/8in. circle in Real Red Card Stock and adhere to the bottom left of the stamped Whisper White card stock on the front of the card.
- Choose a deer from the Most Wonderful Time Card Stock Stickers and put Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of it. Before you take the adhesive backings off your dimensionals dust the back of the deer with your Embossing Buddy. Then take the backing off your Stampin' Dimensionals and adhere two small strips of Gold and Clear Tinsel Trim to them, making sure they stick out from behind your deer.
- Adhere your deer to the Real Red Stitched Circle.
- Adhere three Holly Card Stock Stickers to the card.
- Stamp the Sentiment "HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS" onto a scrap piece of Soft Sea Foam Card Stock and punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Then trim the ends of this piece using the Classic Label Punch to create a banner. (view video) Adhere to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish the card with Gold Faceted Stars. Voila!