Welcome to the fifth, and final installment, in my Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Series. I want to thank you for sticking with me through my five day crafting voyage with this
Today's project consists of two projects! Since they are both Christmas gift tags I thought it would be fitting to combine them into one video. And as much as I love the first four projects in this series, these tags are my favorite! I can not wait to add these to my gifts under myProduct List
Christmas Tree this year.
Christmas Tree this year.
If you like this project and the video make sure you head over to my store to get your supplies to make some for yourself.
valeriesmith.stampinup.net and click shop now.
I am working my way to an incentive trip. I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin' Journey!
Video link for email subscribers: https://youtu.be/gz52ujDDj4Q
Measurements and Instructions White Tag
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card Stock 2in. x 3 1/2in. and snip the top corners off to make a tag.
- Using a 1/2inch circle punch, punch a whisper white circle and adhere to the center top of the tag. Then punch a smaller hole in it.
- Stamp stars from the Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set on the top right and top left side of the tag in Delicata Golden Glitz ink.
- From the Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set stamp the small tree once in Old Olive Ink on a scrap piece of whisper White Card Stock. Then stamp it twice on the tag without re-inking it.
- Die cut the first stamped tree using the Most wonderful Time Dies and adhere it to the front of the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White stamp the sentiment "Comfort and Joy" in Memento Black ink and punch out with the 1 1/2in. Circle Punch.
- Put Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and peel the backing from them. Then cut three small strips of the Tinsel Trim and attach them to the back of the sentiment making sure they peek out from behind it.
- Attach the sentiment to the tag.
- Take your gift package that you saved from yesterday's project and add it to the front of the card using a Stampin' Dimensional. Voila!
Measurements and Instructions Red & White Striped Tag
- Cut a piece of the Most Wonderful Time Medley Designer Series Paper 2in. x 3 1/2in. and snip the top corners off to make a tag.
- Using a 1/2inch circle punch, punch a Basic Black circle and adhere to the center top of the tag. Then punch a smaller hole in it.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 2in. x 2in. and adhere to the front center of the tag.
- Stamp stars from the Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set on the top right and bottom left corner of the Whisper White square in Delicata Golden Glitz ink.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 2in. x 2 3/4in. and adhere to the back of the tag using Snail Adhesive or Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Die cut an Old Olive Card Stock label using the Most Wonderful Time Dies.
- Stamp "Deck THE Halls" in Versamark Ink and sprinkle with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set with your heat tool.
- Put Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of your sentiment label, peel the backings from them.
- Cut two small strips of Tinsel Trim and attach to the Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the label.
- Attach the label to the tag.
- attach two Holly card stock stickers to the tag, powder any parts that will hang off the side of the tag with your embossing buddy. Voila!