Welcome to today's One Card Wonder Wednesday! How are you doing today? Good here! Just getting over being sick and am glad I have the energy to create this post and show you this fun card! I have been eyeing this card in the Holiday catalog and thinking about making it. Today is the day! And I must say it is a fun one. I am so glad I took the time to make it.
This card is made using the Perfectly Plaid Bundle which comes with the Pine Tree punch. Perfect to punch out the tree images from the stamp set. I also love that it is non-traditional Christmas colors. Don't get me wrong, I love traditional Christmas colors, but I also love non-traditional colors too.
I love them all!
I love them all!
Look at this card, isn't it cute! It's not over the top, yet it has enough detail that it is more than just simple stamping. Whomever you mail this beauty to, is sure to keep it forever! It is just a little bit smaller than normal so having the banner and ribbon hanging over the edges isn't a problem...it slides right into one of Stampin UP!'s medium sized envelopes, PERFECTION!
Here is the link to my video if it doesn't pop up for you. If you like this card go to my online store and buy the products to make some for yourself! Thanks for watching!
Measurements and Instructions
- Cut a piece of Balmy Blue Card Stock 5 1/4in. x 8in. and score at 4 in., fold on score line.
- Cut a piece of Granny Apple Green Designer Series Paper 5 1/4in. x 1 3/4in. and Adhere to the front bottom of the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a Whisper White Strip of Card Stock 1 1/4in. x 3 1/2in.
- Using your Granny Apple Green Stampin' Write Marker and your Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Marker color the Sentiment "Hoping that your busy year comes together in Christmas Cheer" and stamp onto the Whisper White strip.
- Trim the stamped sentiment strip with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Using the Stitched Shapes Dies cut a large stitched circle.
- Attach the Banner using snail adhesive to the right side of the stitched circle.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock stamp two trees in Granny Apple Ink and punch out with the Pine Tree Punch.
- On a scrap piece of Balmy Blue Card Stock stamp a tree in Versamark ink and sprinkle with Shimmer White Stampin' Emboss powder. Heat set with your Heat Tool. Make sure you heat it until all the white is melted otherwise the silver glimmer will fall off your image. Punch embossed tree with the Pine Tree Punch.
- Cut a small piece of Black 1/2in. Satin Ribbon and trim the ends on an angle. fold it over and staple at the fold. Adhere it to the front left of the card at the top of the Granny Apple Green Designer Series Paper with a glue dot.
- Adhere the Trees to the front of the card using snail adhesive for the bottom two and Stampin' Dimensionals for the front tree.
- Clip a mini library clip to the left of the stitched circle and tie a bow around it using Whisper White Baker's Twine.
- Embellish the front of the card with Snowflake Sequins.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 5in. x 3 3/4in. and Stamp a tree in Granny Apple Green Ink then adhere to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive. Voila!