Welcome to today's One Card Wonder Wednesday! Today I had the opportunity to play with the Still Scenes Bundle. Have you seen this bundle? It is so fun. I mean, really fun! I was super excited to play with it today. Now, if you just buy the stamp set, it is beautiful. But buy-in the entire bundle with the dies is the way to go! You can die cut all the little pieces for the inside of your snow globe...deer, polar bear, trees, church, and the base for the snow globe. Then if you stamp the house image from the stamp set you can die cut that out as well.
There are so many options for assembling your snow globe. One possibility is to put the church in front with trees in the background and lots of Ice Stampin' Glitter and Snowflake Sequins to shake it up! There are so many options to choose from it was difficult. Trees in the background with polar bears in front is the option I chose...and of course lots of the shake-ables too!
Here is my design:
Soooo? What do you like about it? I wanted to try a muted color combination with lots of sparkle but the Seaside Spray is less muted once you add Silver Glimmer and Sparkle Glimmer paper to the mix. Don't you think? It is stunning, if I do say so myself. 😊
And then when you see these Polar Bears up close, it makes you love it even more!
Am I right?
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin' Journey!
Enjoy the Video! Here is the link for my email subscribers: //youtu.be/EsrVhKWauu8
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Seaside Spray Card Stock 4 1/4in. x 11in., score at 5 1/2in. and fold on the score line.
- Cut 3 pieces of Whisper White Card Stock 4in. x 5 1/4in. Line one with Tear and Tape Adhesive around the edges and set aside.
- Using the Snow Globe Scene Dies die cut the snow globe shape out from the front of the card, toward the top center. Then emboss it Whisper White Card Stock using the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
- Then from Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Seaside Spray Card Stock, and Window Sheets die cut three sets of the trees from the Snow Globe Scene Dies.
- From Sparkle Glimmer Paper die cut a mother and baby Polar Bear from the Snow Globe dies as well.
- Using the Snow Globe Scene Dies, from Silver Glimmer Paper die cut the intricate image for the front of the snow globe base. Then from Silver Foil Sheets die cut the snow globe base. Adhere the two together using Shimmery Crystal Effects. I have found this to be great glue for hard to stick items.
- Lay the Stylish Scroll embossed Whisper White Card Stock that has the Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of it. Then using Stampin' Dimensionals and Tombow Multipurpose Glue assemble your trees and polar bears to your liking. Set aside....make sure your embossed card stock doesn't get stuck to your background.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the front edge of the Snow Globe Shaker Dome and then slice the Stylish Scroll embossed Whisper White Card Stock over the top of it and adhere it to the adhesive. This is easiest after viewing my video.
- Flip this over now and add some Stampin' Ice Glitter and Snowflake Sequins to the snow globe. Leave it turned over so it is like a bowl full of glitter, LOL.
- Using Snail Adhesive adhere the assemble tree & Polar Bear piece to the Stylish Scroll piece.
- Peel the Tear & Tape Adhesive from the back and adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the snow globe base to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Seaside Spray Card Stock 1in. x 3 in. and in Seaside Spray Ink stamp the sentiment "SEASON'S Greetings". Then cut the end to make it a banner and then adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish the front of the card using Snowflake Sequins.
- On the remaining piece of Whisper White Card Stock stamp the sentiment "May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and always." Voila!