Welcome to Today's Update Tuesday!
I promise today is a good one, it features the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. Remember this medley from a few weeks ago when I did my five part project series? Well it's back! LOL.
Stampin' UP! shared these gorgeous projects with us demonstrators this morning in our
Succeed Weekly email.
What do you think?! Aren't these projects amazing?! How do you choose between these projects? It really was difficult for me to choose. After I looked at the photo for a few minutes I settled on the mini pizza box with the red & white striped bow. Now, for this project they used the gold pizza boxes. Unfortunately I don't have any of those. What I do have is the white mini pizza boxes. Honestly, I think it looks just as pretty after I added Designer Series Paper to the sides of the box and a few Gold Faceted Stars on the top for sparkle!
I am just in love with the way this turned out! I will be using this as a gift card holder for Christmas! Now it still needs a tag on it, but one of the tags that I made during my Most Wonderful Project Time Medley Series....If you missed it, here is a reminder:
Don't you think these would be perfect on this mini pizza box? I do! So head back in time to read this post and watch the video too! https://www.stampinwithvalerie.com/2019/10/most-wonderful-time-product-medley_14.html
Here is the video link for my email subscribers: https://youtu.be/0D9gdU0Wqxg
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin' Journey!
Measurements & Instructions
- Fold your Mini Pizza Box on all the score lines and put it together.
- Cut the star pattern Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper with the star pattern for the top and sides of the box. One piece 3 1/4in. x 3 1/4in., and four pieces 3/4in x 3 1/4in.
- Attach those pieces to the top and sides of the box using Snail Adhesive or Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Now to make the bow! Cut two pieces of of the Red & White striped Designer Series Paper 1 1/2in x 4in. for the bow loops. Cut two pieces 1 1/2in. x 2 1/2in. for the bow tails. Then cut one piece 3/4in. x 3in. for the bow center.
- Trim the ends of the bow pieces and the bow tails, tapering them at the ends. I show how to do this in the video.
- Fold the bow loops and secure with Tear & Tape Adhesive. attach the two loops together with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then wrap the center piece around them in the middle and secure with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere the bow tails to the bow loops using Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then adhere to the top of the box as well with the Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- On a scrap piece of Basic Black Card Stock stamp the sentiment "HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS" in Versamark Ink and then sprinkle with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Then heat set with your heat tool.
- Cut the sentiment apart and only keep the words "HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS"so your words are separated: "HAVE A", "WONDERFUL", and "CHRISTMAS". Then using Stampin' dimensionals, adhere these to the top right of the box, over the bow tail.
- Embellish the box using the Holly & Berries Card Stock Stickers and the Gold Faceted Stars! Voila!