I have a super fun project for you today!
Gift Card Holders made with Medium Whisper White Envelopes. I promise you, these are super easy to make. And did I mention they are adorable too?!
I chose to use the Birthday Bonanza Suite Bundle. I love this suite of products. The vibrant colors and playful animals make it perfect for birthdays. But I think you could use for celebrations of all kinds, not just birthdays.
This little lion with his party hat askew makes me smile.
This is the first one I made. I love the ice cream cone pattern on this designer series paper.
How sweet is the smiling Koala Bear! I thought this balloon designer series paper combined with the Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon was perfect for this gift card holder.
What do you think of this one? I designed this one for gift giving to an adult. That is why I chose the basic black card stock for the background and the pennants.
I love how it makes the balloon print pop.
This gift card holder is the one I make in the video and all the instructions below are for this one. But you can adapt them and create any of the gift card holders above. I wanted to use all of the animals for this one. Combined with the Bermuda Bay card stock and striped ribbon. This one is my favorite.
A peek at the inside! The pocket on the left will hold a gift card or money! Perfect for gift giving!
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin’ Journey!
I live & love to inspire you!
Do you Live in the United States? Shop with me!
Visit my store to purchase your supplies.
Here is the video link for my email subscribers: https://youtu.be/2ht2iGqDDKc
Measurements & Instructions
- Unfold the flap of a Medium Whisper White EnveLope. Score it down the middle, at 2 7/8in., from the top of the flap to the bottom of the envelope.
- Cut the top left portion of the flap off then seal the right half of the envelope-view the video for this.
- Fold your envelope in half.
- Cut a piece of ribbon, your choice, 16in. Wrap around the folded envelope and adhere lightly with some Snail Adhesive. Keep the loos ends of the ribbon to the right for tying your gift card holder shut.
- Cut two pieces of Bermuda Bay Card Stock 2 3/4in. x 4 1/4in. Adhere one to the front of the folded envelope, and one to the back of the folded envelope using Snail Adhesive.
- Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, dies cut two scalloped rectangles. One 2in x 3 1/4in., and one 2 1/2in x 3 5/8in. You can choose which ever pattern of designer series paper you like and adhere to the card front.
- Using the Bonanza Dies, die cut one of each of the animals, a lion, a toucan, and a koala bear. and adhere them to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Also die cut three party hats and put one on each animal. Add a mini assorts pom pom to the top of each hat using a mini glue dot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on Whisper White Card Stock and fussy cut it out. Then add to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the inside right hand side of the card adhere a 2 3/4in. x 4 1/4in. piece of card stock. Then stamp an extra sentiment onto it if you like.
- Embellish the front of the gift card holder with the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots. Voila!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE ITEMS I USED ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER (MARCH 28. 2020). YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER STAMP SET & DESIGNER SERIES PAPER TO MAKE THESE.