Welcome to Update Tuesday! I am so glad you are here! Are you social distancing?
I am and let me just say, I’m pretty good at this, LOL! I guess I’ve always known this.
I can craft away every day and be just fine. How about you?
Today Stampin’UP!® shared three projects made with the Tropical Oasis Suite.
Image © Stampin’ UP!®
All three of these are cute but I especially like the brightness of the card on the right. So that is the one I chose to make today. It is such an adorable little note card.
Whose day could you brighten with this card? I can think of a few. Honestly, I think everyone would love getting a card in the mail right now! Don’t you?
This Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper is so vibrant. I love how the fruit just “jumps” off the page! Then add a sentiment, some extra flowers. leaves, and the little trinkets and this card is done! Super Easy!
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin’ Journey!
I live & love to inspire you!
Do you Live in the United States? Shop with me!
Visit my store to purchase your supplies.
Here is the video link for my email subscribers:https://youtu.be/ak7ww9wQdKM
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card Stock 5in. x 7in., score at 3 1/2in. and fold on score line.
- Cut a piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper 3 1/4in. x 4 3/4in. and adhere to the card front using Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp three of the small flowers on Whisper White Card Stock in Pacific Point Ink and die cut out. Die cut six leaves.
- Cut a piece of the Burlap Ribbon the width of the card, 3 1/2in. and fray the ends. then adhere to the front of the card using Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the flowers and leaves to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots above the ribbon.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock 3/4in. x 3in and stamp the sentiment “Rest & Relax, YOU DESERVE IT”. Then trim the right end into a banner tail. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the card front with the Tropical Oasis Trinkets. Adhereing with Mini Glue Dots. Voila!