Welcome to today’s One Card Wonder Wednesday! I am so glad you are here! I have been looking at all of the new stamp sets and dies in the January Mini Catalog to see what I wanted to focus my post on this week. There are so many good ones but I keep getting drawn back to the So Sentimental Bundle. Why? I LOOOOOVE the dies. Don’t get me wrong, the sentiments in the stamp set are fabulous but the dies are so great with the stitching and the scalloped edges for the rectangles.
Image © Stampin’ UP!®
Aren’t these great? I love them. And for layering, these dies are so great!
Kudos to Stampin’ UP!®
Here is the card I designed for today. It is simple and easy to make. The bright colors stand out and the Z-fold always makes a fun card.
I decided to use my Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Markers to color my stamp. This is how I created the multi color stamped words on one stamp.
Have you used your Stampin’ Write Markers lately? Get them out and try this technique! You will be glad that you did. Make sure you use the brush end and view the video to see how to do this.
When was the last time you made a fun fold card? I definitely don’t make them enough but I am trying to make sure I am adding at least one to my card classes every month. It really helps to keep the creative juices flowing.
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin’ Journey!
I live & love to inspire you!
Visit my store to purchase your supplies.
Measurements and Instructions
- Cut a piece of Pacific Point Card Stock 4 1/4in. x 11in. Score at 2 3/4in. and 5 1/2in. and fold on score lines….look at photo to see which way to fold them.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 4in. x 5 1/4in. and adhere to the inside of card.
- Cut a piece of WhisperWhite Card Stock 2 1/2in. x 4in. and adhere to the front of card.
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay Designer Series Paper 2in. x 3 1/2in. and adhere to the front of card. Also cut a strip of the same Designer Series Paper 1/4in. x 5 1/2in. and adhere to the inside of card.
- Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, die cut a 2 1/2in. x 3 1/2in. stitched scalloped rectangle from Pacific Point Card Stock.
- Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, die cut the largest label in Bermuda Bay Card Stock.
- Using the Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Markers, color the stamp sentiment “I CAN’T Thank You ENOUGH” and stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock. View video to see how to do this. Then die cut it with the second largest label from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Adhere the sentiment label onto the Bermuda Label with Snail Adhesive. Then adhere the labels to the Pacific Point Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and adhere them to the front of the Z-Fold card front. Voila!