Thanks for joining me today for Update Tuesday! Stampin’ UP! Shared three fun cards with us today. One for a casual crafter, avid crafter, and artfully avid crafter. With each card, one or more different techniques are added to “Step It UP” a little bit.
Here is what they shared using the Botanical Prints Product Medley:
Image © Stampin’ UP!
I really love all three of these cards. But I have to be honest, I love the simplicity of the card on the left, the casual crafter card. What do you think? Which one would you choose to make?
I love this card! It is so simple to make but it has so much detail. It the perfect mix of simple and interesting!
I stamped a half of the longer sprig image on the inside of the card in Pretty Peacock Ink. It’s always nice to have a little something on the inside.
And these copper bees…do I need to say anything about them? Gorgeous!
Here is the complete Botanical Prints Product Medley. Make sure you order it from my online store so you can make some of these gorgeous cards as well!
Image © Stampin’ UP!
Look at all of the wonderful products you get in one Medley! Stamp set, Dies, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon, Die cuts, Labels, & Embellishments. It is a fantastic deal! You can make so many projects with this one medley. Your imagination is your only limitation….and is it really? It’s not!
There are so many places to find ideas, including this blog!
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin’ Journey!
I live & love to inspire you!
Do you Live in the United States? Shop with me!
Visit my store to purchase your supplies.
VIEW THE VIDEO HERE:
Here is the video link for my email subscribers: https://youtu.be/GWW80t9DqWo
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card Stock 5 in. x 7in., score at 3 1/2in. and fold on the score line.
- Cut a piece of the Botanical Prints Product Medley Designer Series Paper 3 1/2in. x 4 3/4in. and adhere to the card front using Snail Adhesive.
- Attach one of the die cut fruit pieces from the Medley onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut several leaves from Old Olive Card Stock using the Botanical Prints Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment “THANK YOU KINDLY” onto one of the die cut labels in Pretty Peacock Ink.
- Layer the leaves and the stamped label to the front of the card using Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the Old Olive Twill Ribbon and adhere under the bottom right of the stamped label using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish the card using the Copper Metal Bee Embellishments. Voila!