It’s time for Update Tuesday! I appreciate you stopping by my blog to see what Stampin’ UP!® has emailed us for inspiration this week! I as so excited when I saw these projects. I love the anticipation on Tuesday mornings when I open my emails to find my Succeed Weekly from
Stampin’ UP!®. It is always fun to start the day with a new project.
Here is the photo that they shared with us this morning.
Image © Stampin’ UP!
What do you think?which project is your favorite? Here is what Stampin’ UP!
had to say about these cuties!
|“We have three cards to share today, and each one features a unique tip that you can add to your papercrafting repertoire.|
|If you’d like a card with simple lines and a subtle touch of color, try the markering technique featured on the Happy Easter card. Simply use Stampin’ Write Markers to color directly on the rubber. This gives you perfect control over the depth of color in your stamped image; it also lets you easily incorporate more than one color for a clean, sophisticated look.|
|Go bold with Melon Mambo and Pool Party, as we did with our Sweet Friend card. Pro tip: Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper isn’t just for birthdays! We love how it makes the Melon Mambo Cardstock pop.|
|The adorable You Brighten My Day card features the Distinktive Full of Happiness Stamp Set. The varying rubber densities give your image depth and complexity, making it super fun to stamp with.”|
I have one of the three stamp sets that were used above and it has the little lamb in it. So for obvious reasons, that is the card I chose to make today. And it is adorable!
I don’t want to toot my own horn but, toot toot! LOL. I think it turned out quite lovely.
I absolutely love this lamb. He is such a charming little fellow.
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin’ Journey!
I live & love to inspire you!
Do you Live in the United States? Shop with me!
Visit my store to purchase your supplies.
WATCH VIDEO HERE:
Here is the video link for my email subscribers: https://youtu.be/TSOUpS8d_RI
Measurements & Instructions
- Cut a piece of Pool Party Card Stock 4 in. x 8 in, score at 4 in and fold on score line.
- Cut a piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper 3 1/2in. x 3 1/2in. and adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Lamb from the Welcome Easter Stamp Set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock and fussy cut out. You can color the little lamb with your Stampin’ Write Markers or Stampin’ Blends if you like.
- Also stamp the little bumblebee, color and fussy cut it out.
- Using the Stitched Shaped Dies, die cut a stitched circle from Melon Mambo Card Stock.
- Attach the Lamb and Bumblebee to the Melon Mambo Die cut circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a large loose bow using the Whisper White Crinkle Seam binding ribbon and attach to the card front, as shown in photo, on the right bottom area of the card using Mini Glue Dots.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals add the Melon Mambo stitched circle to the card front making sure you cover the knot of the bow so the ribbon flows out from underneath the circle.
- On a scrap piece of Coastal Cabana Card stock stamp the sentiment “SWEET FRIEND” in Versamark Ink, sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Punch out with the classic label punch and then attach to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 3 3/4in. x 3 3/4in. and adhere to the inside of the card. Stamp the little bumble bee at the top & color it in and/or add a 3/4in. x 4 in. strip of Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper to the bottom inside.