Happy New Year’s Eve! I hope you are enjoying your time today reflecting on this past year.
Do you have any goals set for this next year? I have lots of new goals set for myself. I will not be sharing them with anyone…I will just silently applaud myself as I achieve them!
Cheers to 2019 as we say goodbye to all of our mistakes, regrets, and sorrows. Cheers to the New Year, 2020, as we say hello to our new achievements, happy moments, and celebrations!
So now let’s get to today’s Update Tuesday! Stampin’ UP shared a photo of cards made with the new Sale-a-Bration Kerchief Card Kit. It is a kit that you can earn free with a $50 order beginning January 3rd. It contains the supplies to make 8 cards with bandana-inspired designs. There are two designs pre-printed on the card bases. One is Poppy Parade, Petal Pink, Early Espresso, and Whisper White. The second is Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Whisper White.
Here is the photo that Stampin’ UP!® shared with demonstrators today.
Image © Stampin’ UP!
This kit is perfect for crafters on the go and busy crafters. I also think it would make great gift for anyone you know who loves to craft…even non paper crafters. Everything is included and zero stamping is involved if you use the pre-printed sentiments in the kit. This is what I did as I do not have the Perfectly Framed Stamp Set that was used for the examples above.
Here are the cards I created using this kit.
I chose to use only the supplies in the kit as I wanted you to see how simple and easy these cards come together. I think both of these cards would make great Birthday Cards. And I will be honest right now, I need Birthday Cards. I want 2020 to be an epic year for sending Birthday Cards! This is a tradition that has gone to the wayside in recent years with technology allowing us to wish someone a Happy Birthday online or via text. So let’s bring it back!
I absolutely love this gold polka dot vellum! I wish I had large 12 x 12 sheets of it! Anyone who knows me knows that vellum makes me happy.
How perfect are these pre-printed sentiments? They make putting these card together easy!
If you love the simplicity and time saving aspect of kits then this one is for you! Head over to my store beginning January 3rd to earn one free for yourself with a $50 purchase!
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin’ Journey!
I live & love to inspire you!
Here is the video link for my email subscribers: https://youtu.be/8bp0MJMCoYc
Instructions for the Coastal Cabana Card
- Fold Coastal Cabana Card Base in half on the score line.
- Punch out two of the Mossy Meadow/Pear Pizzazz Leaves.
- Punch out one Coastal Cabana Flower.
- Punch out one Night of Navy Oval.
- Punch out two Gold Leaf Stems.
- Punch out one “Celebrate Today” Sentiment in the language of your choice.
- Adhere one piece of the Gold Polka Dot Vellum to the card front using Mini Glue Dots…or Snail Adhesive (optional).
- Adhere your Night of Navy Oval and ” Celebrate Sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere your Gold Leaf Stems and the Mossy Meadow/Pear Pizzazz Leaves to the Night of Navy Oval using Glue dots.
- Adhere your Coastal Cabana flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Twine and adhere to the front of card with Mini Glue Dots. Voila!
Instructions for the Poppy Parade Card
- Fold Poppy Parade Card Base in half on the score line.
- Punch out two of the Gold Floral Stems and flip over so you see the back side of them.
- Punch out four of the Gold Leaf Stems.
- Punch out one of the “Thinking of You” Sentiments in the language of your choice.
- Put four Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment piece, one on the top, bottom, right, and left edges.
- Adhere your Floral Stems and Gold Leaf Stems to the top and bottom Stampin Dimensionals.
- Adhere a piece of the vellum to the front of the card base using Mini Glue Dots or Snail Adhesive (optional).
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the Vellum.
- Tie a bow with the Twine and adhere to the front of the card with Mini Glue Dots. Voila!