Welcome to today’s Update Tuesday which features the new Coordination Product Release! These new dies will coordinate with stamp sets that are currently available.
Lady Bug Dies- Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Sale-a-Bration)
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Positive Thoughts Stamp Set (Jan-Jun Mini Catalog)
Special Days Dies – Special Someone Stamp Set (Jan-Jun Mini Catalog)
Sending Flowers Dies – Sending You Thoughts Stamp Set (Sale-a-Bration)
Birthday Dies – Happy Birthday To You Stamp Set (Sale a Bration)
There is also one package of Coordinating Designer Series Paper – Pleased as Punch 12 x12 Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-a-Bration), Heart Punch Pack (Jan-Jun Mini Catalog) Tulip Builder Punch ( Jan-Jun Mini Catalog), and the
Builder Umbrella Punch (Jan-Jun Mini Catalog)
Here are the phenomenal projects that Stampin’ UP Shared with us today:
Image © Stampin’ UP!®
Which one is your favorite?
Personally I love, love, love this scrapbook page! It is made using the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set with the Nature’s Thoughts Dies. I love how versatile this stamp set it and how beautifully this page comes together. It uses a Variety Pack 6” x 8” Photo Pocket Page that will fit into Stampin’ UP®’s Basic Black 6” x 8” Album.
I appreciate you being a part of my Stampin’ Journey!
I live & love to inspire you!
Do you Live in the United States? Shop with me!
Visit my store to purchase your supplies.
Measurements and Instructions for Scrapbook Page (reference photo above)
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock 6in. x 8in.
- On the bottom right corner of the page stamp the large leafy stem twice in Smoky Slate Ink. Then stamp it twice upside down in the top left corner as well.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper white stamp three feathers. First feather stamp in Pool Party. To create the second feather on the lower right hand side of the page, sponge Pool Party ink and Pretty Peacock ink onto the feather stamp and then stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock. To create the third feather at the top left of the page, sponge Smoky Slate ink and Pretty Peacock Ink onto the feather stamp and stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Die cut all three of the stamped feathers.
- Die cut two large feathers with the Nature’s Thoughts Dies. One in Basic Gray and one in Pretty Peacock.
- Die cut two of the medium sized leafy stems in Smoky Slate Card Stock. and two of the small leafy stems in Smoky Slate Card Stock.
- Die cut a piece of Basic Gray Card Stock using the rectangle frame dies from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies.
- Then assemble the page by first adhering the Basic Gray Rectangle using Tombow Multipurpose Glue or Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere feathers and leafy stems according to photo using Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Snail Adhesive or Stampin’ Dimensionals if you want them to “pop”!
- Choose a photo for your page and tie a piece of Linen Thread in a bow around the bottom of the photo. Adhere to the page with adhesive of your choice.
- On a 1in. x 3in. piece of Whisper White Card Stock stamp the sentiment “Friends like you mean more every year” from the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set. I would adhere the sentiment to the page using two mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left back side of the sentiment where it will not be touching the front of the photo. Once the page is in the Protective sleeve the sentiment will stay in place without any extra adhesive. Voila!